Basically, the 'award' gets you to write 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions set my your nominator, and then nominate 11 people yourself and give them 11 new questions. As you may know, I did a '10 facts about me' sort of post when I started on the bloggersphere, but I suppose my life has changed a bit since then. So here goes.
11 Facts About Me That You Probably Don't Want To Know
1) I am 17 years old, and the youngest person in my year. I am actually meant to be in the year below, so this fact is cheating a bit.
2) I am 1 of 5 children, 4 of whom are girls. I love being the eldest girl, because being bossy is pretty much expected of me.
3) A llama spat on my face when I was about 12. I know I said this one in my last list of facts, but I think it is worthy enough for a second list.
4) I am currently learning to drive, but I was held up a bit since my last instructor was a criminal and I didn't know it. Long story.
5) Linked to the last point, I have failed my theory test twice. Did you know that was possible? Nope, I didn't either.
5) There are two number 5's in this list. Hahahaha made you look.
7) I drink milk like an alcoholic drinks wine. That's a clumsy way of saying that I drink a lot of milk.
8) I have a growing obsession with One Direction. There, I've said it. Please don't judge me. I know half of you are closeted Directioners really! But T-Swizzle is still my no. 1 :)
9) I like tea. A lot. I can't remember the last time that I didn't have at least one cup in the day. My favourite is Twinings English Breakfast, but my dad only gets that when it's on offer in Tesco, so I have to put up with Yorkshire Tea at the minute. Not complaining though, it's quite nice!
10) I make really good crepes.
11) I don't eat raw cheese. Or seafood (tuna doesn't count).
Okay, now for Jemimah's questions.
1) Where is your favourite place in the whole world?
Chicago. I went there last summer and absolutely loved it. When I get the chance, I want to go there for a summer, or possibly live there. That would be nice.
Probably 'reem'. Euch.
3) Would you prefer to be absolutely freezing or absolutely boiling all the time?
This has been a dilemma of mine for a while. I think freezing (no change there then, thanks Wales!) because I hate the idea of burning to death, but I'm still wrestling with this one. So yeah, freezing I think, but I may change my mind later.
Deliriously happy. Absolutely.
Ooh, that's a hard one. I would probably say the song that I posted on my last blog post, which was the O.C theme tune. I don't know why, but I can listen to that again and again (trust me, I had it on repeat a few days ago) and I don't get sick of it.
6) Name three things that make you happy.
Tea. Pretty things. Other people being happy.
7) What is your favourite film of all time?
The Parent Trap.
8) What annoys you more than anything?
9) Why did you start blogging?
I've always written in some form to formulate thoughts, in diaries, letters, stories etc. but blogging was a new challenge since it is so public. I suppose I started blogging to express my rambling thoughts and feelings to the world, and kept going because for some reason some people like reading my ramblings!
10) Do you see yourself as more creative, or more practical?
Creative, definitely. If you asked me to replace a lightbulb I would probably have a mental breakdown and electrocute myself, in no particular order.
11) Would you rather have a house made of cheese or a cheese made of house?
Neither, I don't like cheese.
My 10 Questions
1) What is your most embarrassing memory?
2) Cats or dogs?
3) W0uld you rather freeze to death or be burnt alive?
4) What is your favourite book?
5) What is a fact no-one knows about you?
6) If your last ever meal was a pizza, what toppings would you order?
7) Would you rather be an anxious genius or a carefree 'simple-minded' person?
8) Would you rather be deaf or blind?
8) Would you rather be deaf or blind?
9) If you had to speak another language for the rest of your life, what language would you choose to learn?
10) Mac or PC?11) What is your favourite word?
Sadly, I'm not really in the blogging world, so I don't read that many blogs...but I shall nominate the ones that I read but haven't been nominated for this award (as far as I know).
So there is is! The 'Liebster Award'. I'll leave you with this jolly (albeit extremely politcally charged) song that my brother found. Happy (belated) Easter!